Roasted Street Corn Flatbread
- Thaw flatbread at room temperature for a ½ hour prior to assembling dish.
- Heat Street Corn Dip to an internal temperature of 135°F or higher (Serv Safe Standard 135°F for 15 seconds) and hold hot until time to assemble.
Assemble the flatbread:
- Lay the flatbread onto a pizza screen or baking sheet.
- Spread the street corn dip evenly over the flatbread leaving a ¾” – 1” border on the edges.
- Top the flatbread with the cheeses and bake hot 450°F for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted, golden brown and crust is crispy.
- Top finished pizza with diced tomatoes and cilantro leaves.
For an extra kick finish with sliced hatch chiles or jalapenos
*Information is compiled from multiple sources and may vary depending on the actual ingredients and prep methods used.