Prep Time: 45 min.
- Heat JTM Three Cheese Sauce in a steamer, kettle or boiling water.
- Heat for approximately 45 minutes and check for an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP - 145°F for 15 seconds)
- Once the product has reached internal temperature, place on the serving line or in a holding cabinet. Hold hot (HACCP - 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Cook cavatappi pasta until al dente; drain, rinse and coat with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Open the bag of three cheese sauce carefully and place in 2 inch deep full size hotel pan.
- Add pasta to the hot cheese sauce and blend thoroughly.
- Place in a holding cabinet (140°F - HACCP) until service.
6.4 oz. serving by weight = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.